Spicy Ginger Pineapple Salsa Recipes
Ginger Snap Cookies with your favorite Gunther's Gourmet Fruit Salsa
Yield - 16 Each
- 16 Each - Ginger Snap Cookies
- 4 ounces - Gunther's Fruit Salsa
- Cream Cheese
- Bring Cream Cheese to room temperature so it's easy to pipe or spread.
- Lay out ginger snap cookies and pipe about 1/2 oz of cream cheese onto each cookie.
- Top with your favorite Gunther's Gourmet fruit salsa (See picture).
Hawaiian Pizza with Gunther's Spicy Ginger Pineapple Salsa
Yield: 1 10 inch Pizza
- 6 ounces - Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 ounce - Diced Red Onion
- 2 ounces - Canadian Bacon
- 3 ounces - Diced Fresh Pineapple
- 8 ounces - Gunther's Spicy Ginger Pineapple Salsa
- Parmesan Cheese to top
- Chopped Parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and place oven rack to middle setting
- Spread Gunther's Spicy Ginger Pineapple Salsa over pre made pizza crust.
- Evenly spread cheese over crust
- Top with diced pineapples, Canadian bacon, and diced red onions.
- Place pizza directly on oven rack and bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove when pizza is cooked through and cheese is bubbly and starting to turn brown.
- Top with grated parmesan cheese and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Slice and Serve.
Marinated Pork Kebabs with Gunther's Spicy Ginger Pineapple Salsa
Yield: 3 Servings (6 kebabs)
- In a large non-stick frying pan, melt butter over medium high heat - do not let butter burn.
- Pour in whisked eggs and stir gently and constantly with a wooden spoon.
- When eggs start to congeal but are still loose, add sausage and Gunther
- Continue stirring until eggs are to desired doneness and sausage and salsa are heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- Taste and season with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper if needed.
- Lay out tortillas on counter and divide the egg mixture evenly on the bottom third of the tortillas.
- Fold the bottom of the tortilla over the egg mixture and away from your body. Roll into a cigar shape.
- Place seam side down on a non-stick cookie sheet or a cookie sheet lightly coated with a vegetable spray.
- Top with Gunther
- Turn broiler to high and place burritos under broiler for approximately 1
- Place Burritos on entree plates and serve with fresh seasonal fruit. *Note - this is a very simple version of the dish, please feel free to jazz it up as much as you like with different cheeses, sauteed peppers and onions, chrizo, andouille, spicy sausage or whatever else you desire. - This is a good dish to use up left over vegetables and scraps in your refrigerator.